Re: WebDHT weparation of concerns (was Re: A Decentralized Hashtable for the Web)

Actually, I was thinking the other day, when posting my other comment, that
maybe those trust relationship we were talking about could be done with
blockchain technology (in order to automate decisions based on trust). But
as it seems to be already included in the current spec in another way, I
can't see the applications/benefits of using blockchains for WebDHT.