Re: A Decentralized Hashtable for the Web

Are we talking about signed or unsigned identifiers here? It seems like you
would need a trusted third party (CA) to verify their identity in the first
place. If someone loses their key (or it is compromised),  they would need
to revoke the old key and vouch for the replacement.