Re: [glossary] External data dictionary reference requirements

Joseph,

I think we do  need to ensure we don't re-invent the wheel here. (Thanks
for explaining what the Past-the-puck Task Force will do, I was still at a
loss).

I agree that we need to have a list of existing external standards that we
should be leveraging and I'm not sure where that should live or be
referenced.

I am hearing comments along the lines of "as an IG we don't have normative
references" but I think we do need a way to pass on recommendations from
the IG to the various WGs of which existing standards to use and what parts
of these.

I think this is worth a discussion on the next IG call.

Adrian