Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Anders,

I'm not sure what you mean by this? Apple has implemented an industry
standard and taken advantage of the biometric security they have built into
their platform to augment it.

This bar can't be reached by any platform that doesn't have hardware based
security equivalent to Apple's TouchID. That excludes almost all other
operating platforms in existence so I'm not sure the W3C are the only ones
who need to do some work to reach this bar.

Is this another one of your "not sure why you are bothering" comments or do
you have something constructive to add to the document?