Re: decentralized wallets and payment processors

PNC provides the following "about" summary when you click on features &
fees for their "Virtual Wallet" (and type in a random ZIP code).
https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/checking/virtual-wallet.html

In their terminology, a wallet can contain several accounts, that's to say
it's an account with "folders":

*Virtual Wallet is comprised of 3 accounts working together:*
*Your Spend account is a non-interest-bearing checking account*
*Your Reserve account is an interest-bearing c**hecking account used for
short term savings goals*
*Your Growth account is a savings account which earns interest and can be
used for longer term savings goals *

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983

--