Re: sketching out HTTP 402 workflow

Yes, there was a diagram included in a previous version of the charter
which has been moved to an FAQ (under development) which will be referenced
by the charter (to keep it from being too verbose).

It's still in GitHub though here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/master/latest/charters/images/WebPaymentsBasicPaymentFlow.png

I think there are a number of ways to deal with the 402 use case under this
flow, I'd be interested to hear from others how they'd approach the problem.

Example (feels wrong because requests are being sent in responses but I
think it works well nonetheless):

GET - https://example.com/someresource

402 - Payment Required
Location: https://example.com/payment/processing/endpoint
<response body contains payment initiation request document per standard>

POST - https://example.com/payment/processing/endpoint
<request body contains payment initiation response document per standard>

200 - Success
<response body contains payment completion request document per standard>

POST - https://example.com/payment/processing/endpoint
<request body contains payment completion response document per standard>

302 - Found
Location: https://example.com/someresource