Re: sketching out HTTP 402 workflow

On 27 July 2015 at 04:31, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:

> On 7/26/15 2:56 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
>> You can see a demo partly completed at:
>>

>> http://inartes.com/?contentURI=https:%2F%2Finartes.databox.me%2FPublic%2Fdante%2Finferno-02%23139
>>
>> Click on "Next Verse"
>>

> Awesome!
>
> Just the kind of demo I've been hoping could happen for the last, oh, ten
> years?
>
> I'm not Dante, but I certainly have lots of material I could set up with
> something like this if/when it's operational (and/or beta).

Sure, actually it can already point to any text so long as it's split into
chapters and verses.

I'd like to add some more texts e.g. from

http://www.poetryintranslation.com/

And maybe finnegans wake (my favourite!) :)

> Is pseudo-anonymity possible (for the payee)?

Great question.  I havent really thought this through.  But possibly yes.
How would you imagine pseudo-anonymity to work?

> Will accepting Bitcoin be possible? Paypal?

As it's decentralized, I dont decide.  Merchants and users will decide on
the currency.  But bitcoin is the default, so far :)