Re: GraphSignature2014

On 08/10/2015 11:29 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 9 October 2014 at 17:31, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com
> <mailto:dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/09/2014 10:44 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
>         I've been using GraphSignature2012 lately:
>
>         https://web-payments.org/specs/source/vocabs/security.html#GraphSignature2012
>
>         I heard rumour that GraphSignature2014 was coming out this year.
>

>     It may not be this year, but at least next. Once the RDF Dataset
>     Normalization Algorithm spec is brought up to date and refined we'll
>     likely have a new GraphSignature release -- and this work is
>     scheduled to start sometime by the end of this year or early next.
>

> Just wondering if GraphSignature2012 is still intended to have a new
> release this year.

A GraphSignature2015 update is planned that will use the 2015 version of
the RDF Dataset Normalization algorithm. It may get pushed to 2016 due
to time constraints.

The RDF Dataset Normalization spec has been updated and implementations
are in progress. Gregg Kellogg has written one in Ruby and I need to
make some minor changes to the existing 2012 implementations in JS,
Python, and PHP to bring them in line with the 2015 version.

http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/rdf-dataset-normalization/

--
Dave Longley
CTO