Re: decentralized wallets and payment processors

From: David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:15:36 -0500
To: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca>
Cc: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Further considering applying Porter's Value Chain to the stable discussion
target of the Satoshi Blockchain, it seems clear that Wallet Software fits
well in the "inbound logistics" notch, as it is via Wallet Software that
the input of Ledger Entries enters the greater system of blockchain
extension, where they become output when they are entered into the ledger's
next block. Mapping that insight out generally,

*E-Wallets fit into an E-Money economy by performing an "inbound logistics"
function to enterprises which maintain E-Ledgers.*

I hope I'm helping someone by sharing this, thank you.

--
Case law is made by litigants questioning Judges' decisions.