Invitation to Liquidity Summit - April 17 in London

From: Stan Stalnaker <stan.stalnaker@hubculture.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:31:55 +0200
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
Hi all,

as the W3 payments group is working on so many advancements in the technology of payments at large, I wanted to be sure to invite you to the attached Bloomberg event in London on April 17 - on a complimentary basis.  This is the 3rd year we have done this event and it pulls together a great combination of players in the finance space - wed love to have you there as our guest.

best - stan

Stan Stalnaker: Strategic
+447974156458

London. New York. Bermuda. L.A.
HubCulture.com: Humanizing Digital
VEN.VC: Digital assets, better world

LiquiditySummit2015.jpg
(image/jpg attachment: LiquiditySummit2015.jpg)