Re: Web Payments Schema & RDF

On 09/30/2014 04:55 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> I've been trying for some time to get the web payments schema to work
> with RDF tooling.
>
> But most of the tools I try with say that the RDF is broken

We haven't spent that much time on the RDF representations of the Web
Payment vocabulary, but there is RDFa in the document. For example,
using Gregg's RDFa distiller:

http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller?format=turtle&in_fmt=rdfa&uri=https://w3id.org/commerce

Or, you can copy the HTML+RDFa from here:

https://w3id.org/commerce

and paste it into here:

http://rdfa.info/play/

You'll see the data that's extracted below the input area.

Clearly the data can be improved. For example, all vocabulary
definitions still use the old http://purl.org/commerce# link, so that
needs to be updated to w3id.org and HTTPS.

The code is here:

https://github.com/web-payments/web-payments.org/blob/master/specs/source/vocabs/commerce.html

Patches and/or pull requests would be very welcome.

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/