Re: Web Payments Schema & RDF

On 30 September 2014 13:59, <chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> 30.09.2014, 10:56, "Melvin Carvalho" <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>:
>
> I've been trying for some time to get the web payments schema to work with
> RDF tooling.
>
> But most of the tools I try with say that the RDF is broken
>
> e.g.
>
> https://w3id.org/commerce#source
>

> http://graphite.ecs.soton.ac.uk/browser/?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fw3id.org%2Fcommerce%23source
>
> Gives: "ZERO triples? Chances are your RDF is b0rken!"
>

> Yep. Try adding a context:
>   "@context": "schema.org",
> as the first statement in each example
>

> {
>
>    "@context": "schema.org",
>
>    "@subject": "http://payswarm.example.com/people/john-doe#account-3",
>
>    "@type": "com:Account",
>
>    "rdfs:label": "John's Financial Account",
>
>    "com:amount": "50.40",
>
>    "com:currency": "USD"
>
> }
> That stops http://webmaster.yandex.com/microtest.xml from telling me it
> didn't find any data…

Thanks Chaals.

To clarify, I'm not trying to get my own data to be displayed in tooling
(that already works)

It's when I click through to predicates from the web payment spec such as (
https://w3id.org/commerce#source ) do I get error messages.

Most other predicates I use work fine, so I was wondering if there as any
solution to this.