Re: 2014 IGF Workshop Report published

Dr. Louise is incorrect about how PayPal works; there are no escrow services, as there are with Alipay/Alibaba. The escrow pattern is just one of several transaction patterns for exchanges between untrusted parties. We should be sure to consider the broadest spectrum of transaction patterns in our work and perhaps catalog them.

 Regards,

D-

Sent from my iPhone