Re: VOTE: Web Payments CG Use Cases

On 9/26/14 2:03 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> This is an official vote for the Web Payments Community Group Use Cases
> document:
>
> https://web-payments.org/specs/ED/use-cases/2014-09-25/

Comments on first reading (these are nitpickies that will likely be
addressed during the fleshing out, but since I'm reading the doc I
thought I might as well record them, at least where they give me
trouble with the meaning):
Section:
4
'identity credential' --: appears to use URL and URI as if synonymous;
but they aren't, are they?

'payment processor credential' --: uses the term 'payment processor'
three times in the sentence defining itself, which may cause some
brains to curdle (mine did).

I suggest removing the instance in 'a verified payment processor URL',
which I think is unnecessary and perhaps nonsensical (since it isn't
defined yet).

5.
First Sentence is missing a critical 'that' before the 'apply', and
ends up nonsensical; should be:
"When exploring systems design, there are concepts that clearly fit
into use cases and concepts [that] apply to all use cases."

All other quibbles don't seem to lead to lack of understanding of the
meaning so I won't indulge further. :-)

Steven Rowat