Re: Update: Five Attributes of Payment

RE: "The ability to attach the payment to a URI for any benchmark of choice
needs to be part of the W3C spec."

Here's how this is addressed in an essential reference for international
trade: the "UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts"
http://www.unidroit.org/english/principles/contracts/principles2010/integralversionprinciples2010-e.pdf

Page 158:  "Determination of price by reference to external factors: In
some situations the price is to be fixed by reference to external factors,
typically a published index, or quotations on a commodity exchange."

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations