Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, September 10th, 2014

Interesting announcement w.r.t. Apple Pay today.

For those interested the raw transcript from our session is here:-

http://tinyurl.com/igf2014-ppp-transcript-raw

This includes the first 10 minutes or so of the panel's opening remarks
that are not included in the video link below.

Regards,

p.