Call for Consensus: Transfer Use Cases to Web Payments IG

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 01:06:12 -0500
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
The Web Payments IG chairs and W3C staff contact have asked me to lead
up the Use Cases Task Force in the Web Payments IG[1].

We had our first meeting[2] today where it became apparent that the Task
Force would like to merge the entirety of the Web Payments CG's Use
Cases document into the /draft/ of the IG's use cases wiki. This is
great news, as this event was exactly why the Web Payments CG decided to
work on the Use Cases document. The IG will, of course, still vet the
use cases, may modify them, and recompile them into a new document.

At this point, this group needs to decide if they're going to hand the
Web Payments CG Use Cases document over to the official W3C Web Payments
IG. So, this is a call for consensus.

PROPOSAL: Publish the Web Payments CG Use Cases document as a Final
Community Group document, and transfer ownership and further development
of the document over to the Web Payments IG.

+1 / -1 / +0 the proposal above to show your support or objection. If
you object, please elaborate in detail.

-- manu

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2014Nov/0035.html