Re: URIs in License Template in PaySwarm Vocabulary

On 11/6/14 9:31 PM, Renato Iannella wrote:
>> >On 5 Nov 2014, at 12:48, Manu Sporny<msporny@digitalbazaar.com>  wrote:
>> >
>> >Renato, does your group have a mapping to JSON-LD?
> We currently have JSON, XML, and RDF/OWL.
>
> If there is demand for JSON-LD, then we would be very happy to look into that too...

Renato,

Why not simply use one of the many transformers out there to create a
JSON-LD document from you existing TURTLE or RDF/XML documents? What's
demand got to do with it? :)

See my earlier post in this thread which includes examples of what I
just mentioned.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen