Re: Web Payment Software Design Patterns

RE: "Were you imagining something like this (this is for the credentials
work, but you get the idea)"

Yes, precisely. The column for the browser would describe "at a glance" the
scope W3C spec on web payments. The different types of web payment systems
would be useful to compare. Furthermore, digital payment systems that are
not web-based, eg mobile payment employ other systems, would also be useful
to compare.

Joseph Potvin