Re: Payment Protected Resources -- Using HTTP 402

On 5/28/14 1:27 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> The most important thing in a payment scenario are the actors and
> their roles.  Linked Data in not a panacea.  If there are only two
> actors, HTML is all you need.
Again, nobody is indicating that Linked Data is a panacea.

You need to be able to access, manipulate, and exchange data for
anything to function in our realm of existing. Linked Data simply makes
Data webby or web-like.
RDF based Linked Data simply ensures the relations that constitute the
Data are human and machine comprehensible.

RDF based Linked Data is a vehicle for encoding and decoding
information, via statements, in the medium provided by the Web (an HTTP
network).

RDF based Linked Data is a kind of Controlled Natural Language.

Without Language, we are unable to function.

Links:

[1] http://slidesha.re/QEqLZN -- Natural Language & RDF based Linked Data .

[2] http://bit.ly/1c3QeEc -- Language .

--