Re: Former World Bank Chief Economist comments on payments tech

One more quote:

”That [financial] system already depends heavily on information technology,
and yet “it has not been disrupted as the distribution of books or clothing
has been” disrupted by that technology. That makes finance now “ripe for
disruption,” he says.