Re: Bitcoin and the WebPayments CG

Observations: Bitcoin has its own protocol (1), the web has its own
protocol (2). Bitcoin has URIs (3)? Linked Data has to do with URIs and
being able to find other URIs, but also with applying the query language
SPARQL.

(1) https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_specification
(2) http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html
(3 https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0021.mediawiki