Re: Web Payments Workshop agenda has been published

On 03/10/2014 10:42 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We've had a few seats open up over the last week. There are only 4
> days left to register.

I've made a mistake. We're still waiting to hear back from folks that
said they were coming but have not registered yet. The workshop is
currently full. We'll announce something if spaces open up in the
future, but for right now, there is no more room.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/