Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

From: Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:12:59 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: "Phil J. Laszkowicz" <phil@fillip.pro>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Okay. More explicitly then, I'll suggest that your original statement
be adjusted as follows:

I think the fact the solution is available on free/libre/open terms
significantly influences whether or not it may be suitable as a
reference implementation of an open standard specification.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations