Re: U2F Demo

fwiw, I agree that OpenID is not an attractive/acceptable solution, but I
too question the wisdom of trying to architect a better identity
solution... it just seems far astride of the Web Payment topics at hand.

and just to throw in one more opinion (one that can likely be ignored, for
your current considerations)...

IMO, identity verification (authentication) *can be avoided altogether* in
many cases if (for example) the "money" (in whatever form) is digitally
"attached to" or "owned by" an account somewhere and that relationship is
simply made public.

just food for thought.

Dave Lampton
* @dave_lampton <https://twitter.com/dave_lampton>*