Re: httpscard - Yet another Universal Identity/Authentication Solution

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:43:33 -0400
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
On 07/04/2014 04:00 AM, Dave Lampton wrote:
> Anders, I'm with you re: multiple identities per bio unit.

Just a general +1 to this as that's where consensus seems to be with
this group. No identity solution that we're considering for the Web
Payments work is limited to one identity per bio unit.

In general, for Web Payments, an entity must be able to have one or more
identities. A consumer of one of those identities must not be able to
link it to another identity from the same entity unless the entity
wishes to make that association known.