Re: VOTE: Revised Payment Initiation / Wallet Web Payments Workshop Use Cases

Your time on it is very much appreciated.   Good idea to get onto it too..

Separately? I do think we should be using / improving some of the tools we're so passionate about, especially when we can improve what we're doing, but using them...

But - I very much appreciate the time thing...

Sent from my iPad