Re: Use-Cases

Manu, do the industry specific use cases still need to get done?

Where I'm at:
I hesitated a bit because I felt like a new kid in room full of experts. So
I started a web application course  (https://github.com/okcoders) in order
to understand your API. It's helped me get a bit more webby and beyond my
90s dev skills for the web.

-Brent

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org