Re: Loyalty / Privacy RDF (Like Creative Commons, for loyalty permissions).

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:32:42 -0500
To: Tim Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Tim,

I'll admit to being a bit confused. Here is at least what comes to mind for
this area.

Have you studied Hollenbach's work? He developed a widget library for
privacy aware policy using ACL, WebID, and FOAF.

http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2010/rdf-widgets/thesis.pdf

In terms of granularity of access, I believe that they did not allow
permissions on particular triples, but on documents containing them.

Also see more about ACL and RDF by Hollenbach here:

http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2009/Papers/ISWC/rdf-access-control/paper.pdf

In addition, see SPARQL/Update, which is an update language for RDF graphs.

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/

A broad overview is here:

http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/CloudStorage.html

The last link you linked to.