Re: Strong authentication for banks. Follow-up on And then came U2F...Mozilla Persona, lessons learned

On 02/16/2014 01:58 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Anyway, returning to the subject line...if banks which are slowly
> moving object are to even consider a new payment system it MUST
> (among many things), IMO provide a better authentication solution
> than they currently have.  This is technically doable.

Yes, it's one of the reasons we're tracking U2F, FIDOAlliance, and
Persona work. It's also why we have this spec (which can be used to do
better authentication):

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/web-identity/

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/