Re: Web Payments Workshop position paper submitted

If anyone has questions about how Ripple works or what it brings to web
payments, I'd be more than happy to try to take a stab at answering them.

The distinction between Ripple the network and Ripple the currency is often
quite confusing so I think it's most helpful to call the network Ripple and
the currency just XRP.

Evan

Evan Schwartz
Developer + Technology Pioneer