Re: Web Payments Workshop position paper submitted

Just noticed... the phrase "open, patent and royalty-free standard" snuck
back in. It should be "through open methods, unencumbered by patents or
royalties"

(this phrasing allows for defensive patents)

joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations