Re: Zero Click Bitcoin Micropayments using HTTP 402

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:07:21 +0100
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
CC: Mark Leck <markpleck@gmail.com>, Steven rowat <sn0281@uniserve.com>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, Eric Martindale <eric@bitpay.com>
On 2014-12-27 10:59, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
<snip>

> I think we are either agreeing or going round in circles.

I think you owe us a flowchart and UI description otherwise we won't get forward.

> I like the chrome extension and it could save a server URL.

OK, I'm less enthusiastic since it is undocumented and chrome-specific.

> This is not the only way to implement it, I'm personally using X.509.

Which is something entirely different which I have absolutely no clue about
(in this context) unless you are talking about WebID-TLS where the URL is
a part of certificate.

Anders