List-serve not distributing emails from alternate address

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:51:26 -0800
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi,

Mail List administrative question:

I inadvertently wrote from a mobile device recently which uses an
email alias account, and W3C listserve has quarantined it for days.
Plus, unfortunately, I find my main computer email client has begun
sending with that alias when it replies to people who replied to the
first one -- and these are again being quarantined. I can't find any
human at W3C that can help with this. Anyone else had this problem? Is
there any quicker solution than just punching 'OK, yes you can post
it, yes I'll wait as long as it takes you to decide I'm real' at the
links the W3C sends for each one?

Steven Rowat