Re: Zero Click Bitcoin Micropayments using HTTP 402

On 12/22/14 10:21 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 20 December 2014 at 17:32, Steven rowat <sn0281@uniserve.com
> <mailto:sn0281@uniserve.com>> wrote:
>     Here's a discussion by bitcoin people of this idea from two years
>     ago, including some detail about all those issues, especially
>     security. It's not exhaustive but for me at least it was good
>     background.
>
>     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3895.0
>

> Which security issues do you think are relevant?

I'm not experienced enough in the details to raise any. I think my
real purpose in posting that was to help raise some sh-t to get
will be the core solution for web micropayments, although whether Zero
Click's implementation is destined to be part of that...?  "Lay on,
Macduff".  :-)

Steven Rowat