Re: P2P Payments

Anders,

Perhaps you might like project Bitmark that builds (or aims to) on top of
HTTP and REST?

They have a "P2P Network of blockchain-securing nodes, exposing data
publicly via web services" and "Compatible public data consuming clients
and services".

https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/wiki/API-Innovation

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org