330m users can now buy virtual goods with bitcoins

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 23:29:15 +0200
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
In fact, Helioui believes so much in the potential of bitcoin that hes
giving those who pay in the digital currency a 5% bonus (they get 5% more
virtual goods than they would if they paid with other payment methods).
Were not only waiting for people to use bitcoins, we are actively
encouraging them to because we believe it will help to drive our business
forward.

http://www.coindesk.com/online-game-developer-bigpoint-now-accepts-bitcoins-virtual-goods/

This is one of the use cases that really got me interested in web
payments.  I'm very excited to see this development, hopefully other games
companies will follow ...