Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, September 11th 2013

Certainly. I look forward to it.

The main IGF website is:-

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/

and the host country site is here:-

http://igf2013.or.id/

>From the FAQ:-

*1. Internet Governance Forum*

Q: What is the Internet Governance Forum?
A: The IGF is a  forum for multi-stakeholder dialogue on public policy
related to Internet governance issues, such as the Internet’s
sustainability, robustness, security, stability and development. The United
Nations Secretary-General formally announced the establishment of the IGF
in July 2006 and the first meeting was convened in October/November 2006.

Q: What is the purpose of the IGF
A: The purpose of the IGF is to maximize the opportunity for open and
inclusive dialogue and the exchange of ideas on Internet governance related
issues; create feedback loops between the different types of sessions;
create opportunities to share best practices and experiences; listen,
dialogue and learn as well as identify key themes that would,* *in the
future, benefit from the multi-stakeholder perspective of the IGF.

Q: Who is the conference for?
A: The IGF welcomes organisations and individuals from diverse relevant
expertise and geographical areas around the world. The meeting is open to
all World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) accredited entities, as
well as other institutions and individuals with proven expertise and
experience in matters related to Internet Governance.

p.