Re: Tradehill Bitcoin exchange shut down for 2nd time in 2 years

"On that note: I think it's important to separate the different areas in WebPayments that have to do with payment technologies, regulation, and virtual currencies. I don't see why we have such a zeal in linking all of those together. Are we saying that there will be no WebPayments standard until we have fully operational virtual currencies?"

Amen!!!

Lets break down all the use cases and categories of the use cases. They are most certainly not all linked. Shot gun approach will accomplish little other than cause people to spin their wheels and burn precious time.

Sent from my iPhone