New Member - Ryan Charleston

From: Ryan Charleston <ryan@bitcorati.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:07:42 -0700
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
Hi everyone!

I recently joined the Web Payments group and would like to introduce
myself. My name is Ryan Charleston and I'm the co-founder and CEO of
Bitcorati.com, a directory and ratings platform for people and businesses
involved in Bitcoin (launching this fall). I have 15 years of experience
across multiple industries specializing in ad-tech, marketing strategy and
analytics, research, social media, sales and web development.

I currently work at eBay as a marketing analyst and was previously a senior
research analyst in commercial real estate for a company acquired by
Berkshire Hathaway. I also have a background in commercial architecture and
interior design. I've been involved in Bitcoin for about a year and have
been passionate about it's progress ever since.

I look forward to following the conversations within this group and making
contributions in an effort to integrate digital currency and web payment
standards into the most common web browsers.

Best,

*Ryan Charleston*
Cofounder & CEO
www.bitcorati.com