Re: Tradehill Bitcoin exchange shut down for 2nd time in 2 years

>From what I've gathered, a way around it is to partner with a company that
already has money transmitter licensing and either do a rev share or
subscription model. Though funds would most likely need to be kept in the
bank account of the fully licensed company. I haven't seen this done yet.
Please let me know if someone knows of a company doing this currently. That
was the way I wanted to go when I was starting an exchange. I know of one
remittance company that is interested in getting into bitcoin and unlike
the bitcoin companies, they started on a traditional money transmitter
route and already have most of their licensing.