Re: What became of W3C's JEPI?

On 09/02/2013 06:57 PM, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> When I started working there, in 98, I think they were still working
> on it, but it eventually got shelved... I reviewed stuff, but wasn't
> actively working on it at the time. (FWIW same with Visa/MC's SET
> stuff around the same time).

Chaals, was Visa, China Union Pay, or Mastercard ever directly involved
w/ W3C? Did they ever send representatives from the organizations? I'd
be surprised if they did, but I had never heard of the Visa/MC's SET
stuff before you mentioned it. Any place we could read more about it?

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/