This weeks telecon canceled

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:24:43 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm currently in Hong Kong doing a number of meetings and presentations
on Web Payments with various large and small organizations. Things are
going really well, there is a great amount of interest.

Unfortunately, my packed schedule means that I'm not going to be able to
put together an agenda for this week. I hope to have some time to put
together something for next week. If any of you would like anything in
particular to be placed on that Agenda, please let us know before this
coming weekend.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/