Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, October 23rd 2013

On the topic of identity, Jeff Garzik recently left a comment on my blog
post about Collateralized Identity using
bitcoin.<http://joecascio.net/joecblog/2013/03/25/collateralized-identity-using-bitcoin-to-suppress-sockpuppets/>
similar, but more expansive spec for this functionality is being built
right into the native bitcoin protocol. You can see the details here:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Identity_protocol_v1
I think this is a very interesting development and should be seriously
considered by the Web Payments group.

JoeC