Re: Web Payments@Internet Governance Forum - Remote Participation Details Wed Oct 23rd 08.30 UTC

From: Norbert Bollow <nb@bollow.ch>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 05:31:44 +0200
To: pindar wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com>
Cc: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com> wrote:

> As this is a UN conference, with 1000+ international delegates,
> everything will be translated into the working languages of the UN
> and will be transcribed for the world to see.

I believe that only the “main sessions” have interpretations. This is a
workshop, so it won't have interpretation, but it will have
transcription. (You may be able to request to review the transcription,
so that you will be able to get transcription errors fixed. There will
inevitably be transcription errors.)

> I hope you can participate if you've the interest and time.

I'll be there in the room...

Greetings,
Norbert