Re: E-Commerce Interoperability Standard

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:12:59 +0200
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>
Hi Mountie,
I'm interested in this but I have some questions as well :-)
We can discuss this in a break at the TPAC.

What is less than clear is what role the UA plays, or to be more correct:
what kind of UA enhancements you believe are needed in the various steps?

If the user's identity is based on PKI, there won't be an identity provider step
except for calling OCSP or similar, right?

I'm still a bit reluctant to specific UA technology for payments like Mozpay; a
good generic system should be able to serve a wider range of applications.

kr
Anders Rundgren