Re: Telecon for this week and next is canceled

Noted and happy Seasonal Greetings to those in the US.

FWIW, for those that may not follow the FinTech payment systems development
in Hong Kong, it is expected that our new e-payment system (yuan,USD,HKD)
will be deployed later this year. For last year's public announcement,
please see

http://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/key-information/press-releases/2012/20120904-4.shtml

p.