Re: Anonymous digital cash, on top of bitcoin

On 11 November 2013 14:12, Goss, Brian C., M.D. <Goss.Brian@mayo.edu> wrote:

> 80 bytes (*essentially; otherwise it's a 5 page explanation); enough for a
> 64 byte hash and 16 byte UUID.

Each block header is part of a timestamp server which is currently 80 bytes
in the reference serialization.  This should be pretty stable as the
timetamp is an unsigned in which will only cycle round next century (2106?)

Ive pretty much modelled 70% of bitcoin using linked data, most importantly
the block chain, but not yet transactions.  I should have this complete,
and compatible with payswarm technology in the next 1-2 weeks...