Re: First draft of Browser Payments 1.0 spec published

On 05/09/2013 06:05 PM, Kumar McMillan wrote:
> There's a feature of Persona that is not documented yet (it's still
> experimental) where you can "force" identity assertion to be done by
> a single party. This is designed for banks where the bank will want
> to know that its three factor auth + image challenge, etc, has been
> applied. There are definitely scenarios like this where a
> decentralized approach to identity is not secure enough and the
> Persona protocol will try to support that.

Do you have a link explaining this feature in a bit more detail, Kumar?
It's really important that we understand how this works, because if this
is the case, we could probably just drop the Web Keys work and move over
to Persona ASAP.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/