Questions for Browser Payments API discussion?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:17:45 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
We'll be discussing the browser payments API and mozPay API this coming
Wednesday:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2013May/0041.html

It would be good if we had a broad range of questions from this
community. If you cannot attend the telecon this Wednesday, do you have
questions for the folks from Mozilla or Telefonica wrt. browser-based
payments?

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/